Sunday, October 23, 2011

In The Air Tonight

In The Air Tonight by mynamesdonny
In The Air Tonight, a photo by mynamesdonny on Flickr.

October 15th, 2011

THIRD PLACE

Congrats on being voted 3rd place in the weekly photo contest with this fabulous image mynamesdonny :-)

Via Flickr:
Dear Global Climate Change,

I really really really don't like you ;)

This has been the hottest and driest year on record in most parts of Texas. It's almost October, and it was 101 today in Austin. 90 days over 100 degrees and 156 over 90 this year. We actually had some rain today and hopefully it was the last 100 degree day of the year, as a "cold front" is blowing in. As I type it's actually a little wet outside and theres a bit off fall in the air! I've been waiting for this for what feels like forever. I'm soooooo in the mood for some cool crisp air and a nice fall day :)

There were really beautiful clouds this afternnon as some rain thought about moving in...and I was lucky to be near a high spot with a great view of the Austin skyline to capture them.

To me...this is what something starting to change looks like. And I'm all smiles :)

Better On Black

+1 in comments

ODC - In the mood