Sunday, December 18, 2011

Baa, baa, blackbeige sheep

December 10th, 2011

FIRST PLACE

Congrats on being voted 1st place in the weekly photo contest with this amazing capture i eat stars :-)


Via Flickr:
The folder with my flickr "in-waiting" photos is about to burst. I have waaaay too many pics that haven't been posted.

This is from back in 2009 on my hike in the Peak District. Being the animal lover I am, I kept deviating from the group's path and jumping at every opportunity to catch one of these cute creatures :))


///
Ovečka v anglii :)




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For print inquiries, please Email Me :-)
Be a fan on f a c e b o o k*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------