Sunday, March 25, 2012

It Ain't Over

It Ain't Over by *Chaz*
It Ain't Over, a photo by *Chaz* on Flickr.

March 16th, 2012

TIED FOR SECOND PLACE

Congrats on tying for 2nd place in the weekly photo contest with this beautiful photo Chaz :-)

Via Flickr:
Another shot from Cayton Bay. Very nearly missed this shot as I thought the best light and colour had gone..............whilst casually walking back up the beach the clouds started to turn red so I quickly jogged back to these rocks with my soggy wellies, socks and jeans squelching then just timed it right with the water movement and the sky.

The small group I run is looking for new members, we have themes with critic, a letter challenge that you can join in any time and Q&A etc. New members will help keep it going, let me know if you are interested and I will send you an invite. (Only ask if you want to help/participate in threads and not just dump photos in the pool.)